Dogtastic Jelly Shots Gelatin Mix For Dogs - Cranberry Flavor
Let your pup join the party with Dogtastic Jelly Shots! These gelled treats come in Cranberry flavor and are full of healthy benefits like digestion and joint support, plus they're great for your pup's skin and coat. So mix up some boiling broth, pour it into jelly molds, and get tail-waggin' good times going! Woof!
MADE IN USA
- Healthy gelatin treat mix for dogs
- 4.7 oz bag
- Gelatin & cranberry recipe
- Supports Digestion
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Supports joint function
- Low fat treat
- Small Dog (5-35 lbs) Feed up to 1-2 per day.
- Large Dog (36 - 100 lbs) Feed 3-5 per day.
- Put molded Jelly Shots on top of your dogs meals or give as a treat or reward.
- This treat is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Always provide plenty of fresh water in clean bowl daily.
- Reseal package after use to preserve freshness.
- Store molded treats in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to a week.
Gelatin, Sugar, Cranberries, Natural Mixed Berry Flavor, Beets, Citric Acid (preservative), Natural Flavors, Sorbic Acid (preservative)
- Crude Protein (min) 60.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 0.05%
- Crude Fat (max) 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%
- Moisture (max) 10.0%
- Calorie Content ME (calculated) 3150 Kcal/kg: 9 Kcal/ 15 gram prepared Jelly Shot
Shake bag before using. Mix 1/4 cup (1 part) of Jelly Shots mix with one cup (4 parts) of boiling water. Stir and dissolve. Pour into molds and refrigerate until firm. Remove Jelly Shots from mold and give to dogs. You can substitute bone broth, chicken broth, beef broth etc... for the water.